So that you imagine your perfect backyard setup – a BBQ, a pool, a place for entertaining guests, etc.. Then, you decide you want a hot tub! But who the hell knows what make or model to go for, or what’s a good deal vs. a bad thing. If this is your first time seeking to purchase a spa, you might accidentally overlook some crucial factors to consider.
Here are 5 tips that will help you find the spa that best suits you, rather than get ripped off in the process:
1) If possible, test it out! – That is right, tell the dealer that you want to check it out and see how it feels. Lots of dealers will permit this. It will give you more than just an idea of how the spa will feel, and how you fit inside of it. Many hot tubs might look one way, but if you hop in they feel very different. It is always best to check it out when possible.
2) Do not fall in love too quickly – For the most part, every hot tub is made to feel great. So it’s not unusual to try out one and immediately think that it’s the one for you. It is important to try multiple models so you can see just what is out there and the different styles of tubs that are accessible to you.
3) Consider how you’ll use it – Sometimes you can go into the process of purchasing something like this not realizing how it will likely be used. Will there be multiple people using it at once? If so, consider that. Because it will disappointing once you have friends over your house and only half of them can fit in your new attraction.
4) Pick a respectable dealer – Anytime you’re making a big luxurious purchase like this you should look into the company that you are buying it from. With purchases like this, there are warranties, return policies, etc.. So it’s smart to do your research on the dealers you go to beforehand to make sure you are not wasting your time, and that previous customers have great things to say about them and their products.
5) Price shop – You will be surprised how much costs can sometimes vary among dealers. Some dealers may have excellent relationships with certain brands and are able to offer those products for more affordable.